It takes more than media planning tools to develop an effective media plan—it takes an agency-wide consumer-centric approach that allows the media planners to work hand in hand with people from every department within a full-service advertising agency. The result puts the right message in contact with the right consumers at a time they’ll be receptive to it.
A Media Planning Friendly Ecosystem
Our office has no walls, and neither do our processes. We plan, create and analyze seamlessly and collaboratively—with the media planner involved at every stage—initially guiding strategy and creative by providing an understanding of where the consumer is spending time and what content resonates with them, through:
- Demographic and psychographic profiles
- Segmentation based on geographics, demographics, usage and more
- Day-in-the-Life style overviews of media consumption
- Connections planning
Then real-time analytics allow us to see precisely how the target consumer is responding and make adjustments and improvements along the way, ensuring we exceed KPIs.
Channel-Agnostic Media Buying
Focusing on the consumer allows us to develop a plan that pairs the right messages with the right channels.
Our media buying services are in line with our peers at top advertising agencies and digital advertising companies—they include:
- Traditional advertising, including out of home, broadcast, radio and print
- Added value media partnerships and advertorial placements
- Digital display advertising
- Mobile advertising, including in-app, in-browser and search
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM), including PPC
- Social media advertising
Check out our case studies and see our plans in action.